Loaves and Fishes Ministries offers overnight shelter to guests in a comfortable, safe and home-like environment. We have space to house 6 men and 4 women every night. Guests are welcome to stay at Loaves and Fishes up to 14 nights.
• Once you have a bed saved for you, arrive at 6 PM nightly
• Dinner at 7 PM - home cooked; served family style
• Lights out at 11 PM
• Up at 6:30 AM
• Breakfast at 7 AM
• Leave by 9 AM
• No drugs or alcohol or arriving under the influence
• Respect other guests, volunteers and staff
• Meet with the Guest Advocate
• You will meet with the Guest Advocate to work out a problem solving plan to address your current housing concerns
• May bring up to 2 medium sized bags
How to Get a Bed:
• Call Loaves and Fishes Ministries at 517-482-2099 after 9:30 AM.